#1709 - Senior recruiter
|Company Name||Manufacturing Company|
|Job Title||Senior recruiter|
|Career Level||Senior staff|
|Job Description||• Partners with managers and supervisors to identify and determine the knowledge, ability, skills, and other qualifications required.
• Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Initiates contact with potential candidates to conduct initial screening and schedule interviews accordingly.
• Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
• Coordinates participation, setup, and drives efforts for career fairs.
• Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract qualified candidates.
• Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to candidates.
• Prepares offer letters of employment for prospective candidates utilizing the Compensation Guidelines.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and training.
• Plus 3 - 5 year experience preferred in recruiting role.
Phuong Nguyen (Ms.)
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388