#1719 - Sales Manager - B2B
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Description||Powder Coating Manufacturing Company|
|Job Title||Sales Manager - B2B|
|Job Description||1. Manages business relationships with key account customers in powder coatings/ packaging coatings and Architecture market.
• Identifies and follows up on business opportunities, pinpoints the existing and/or potential problems and arranges for their resolution.
• Develops and manages strong relationships with existing key customers and assigned prospects
• Develops and maintains regular contact with assigned existing and potential customers at various levels e.g. specification writer.
2. Works with Specification Seller team to win the warranty projects
• Works closely with Spec Seller team to do a successful cohesion and coherence for warranty project.
3. Leads the team to keep the leader in market.
• Leads sales teammates secure and grow businesses.
4. Follows and strongly carry out BU’s strategy.
5. Achieves growth and hits sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Works closely with Technical Service Manager to analyze customers’ need and figure CPAR out quickly
• Assists in the implementation of solutions within the area of services including technical service solution.
6. Designs and implants a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Provides feedback to understand how customers are utilizing our products and how well those products align versus competitor products.
• Regularly and pro-actively informs the back-office (including, marketing, operations and finance) about the necessary sales support level and coordinates their actions towards the assigned customers.
• University graduate.
• At least 7 years working experience in coatings background, 3-5 years’ experience in related industry field.
• An excellent communicator; both written and verbal with good presentation, networking and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English communication.
• Self-motivated with the capacity to lead and influence non-direct reports.
• Commercially aware with the ability to identify customer needs and requirements and develop innovative account strategies.
• Able to develop relationships at all levels both with clients and internally working in a multi-cultural environment.
• A good decision maker with planning and organizational skills.
• Results orientated, able to keep focused and motivated when challenges occur.
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388