#1747 - National Sales Manager - Medical device [HCM]
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Description||Medical device distributor|
|Job Title||National Sales Manager - Medical device [HCM]|
|Salary||> 5,000 USD|
|Job Description||JOB SCOPE:
• Build up sales strategy in line with marketing strategy of the company
• Convert the strategy to short-term and middle-term planning
• Execute the plan and ensure the effectiveness of the planning
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; project expected sales volume and profit for current product lines and new products;
• Do market research, understand market trends, market movement and competitors. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customer requirements; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Provide monthly and annual forecast for sales and funnels;
• Manage the operation of the Sales team in appointed areas,
• Visit market and regular meeting with clients, KOLs and do entertainment, take care clients. Work with BUD to build up a suitable customer satisfaction policy and implement it effectively.
• Determines annual sales objective, expenses, profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; approving quotation up to the defined level; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand
• Forecast requirements, preparing an annual budget for marketing and sales financial objectives; Manage and have got efficiency to control expenses as sales targets and budgets are allocated.
• Provide the performance management of the Sales team, ensure and develop plan, check points to address performance issues in order to manage non performing Sales member
• Continue raising up the performance issue to the Business Unit Director and proactively communicate these issue and suggest the solutions
• Facilitate the cooperation of the Sales team and others functions such as Operation, Product, Marketing, Service and Finance, etc…
• People Management:
• Recruit, oriented, manage, train, coach to develop sales team about quantity and quality to meet sales plan.
• Lead the Sales team, inspire and motivate them to share and understand the company vision;
• Continue the Coach each Sales member to develop their performance and ensure better engagement and reduce turn over and improve job satisfaction
• Develop training programs for Sales staff in cooperation with related departments such as Product and Marketing
• Develop and share critical business thinking to achieve sales objectives, ensure the Sales team understand complex business issue and help the Sales member to view the concept their business stragically
• Good Sales management and Marketing concepts; Ability to analyze, evaluate market, make decision and controls.
• Good Financial Planning and Strategy
• Good people management and Motivation skills; Good training, coaching to help sales employees overcome weaknesses and shortcomings.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skill. Very good problem solving skills
• Good self-motivated spirit and team leadership
• Teamwork and willing to travel
• Fluent in both spoken and written English, good at PC skills (MS office)
Ms. Chau, Recruitment Consultant
Tiro Consulting Viet Nam
Phone: 078 731 3626