#1751 - Legal Supervisor
|Job Title||Legal Supervisor|
|Career Level||Team Leader/Supervisor|
|Job Description||Major accountabilities & responsibilities:
1. Ensure that local, regional, and global management are kept abreast of relevant regulatory and legal developments across Vietnam on issues related to business development, halal, direct selling, general trade (including importation), employee relations, intellectual properties, litigation, general corporate matters, governance of compliance, tax, insurances, contracting, and others.
2. Mitigate regulatory risk by aligning regulatory trend and establishing Company’s presence in key associations and building relationship with government decision makers
3. Manage the legal & corporate affairs team, develop and implement legal & corporate affairs strategy, and through the collaboration with other functions, to provide strategic legal insight, potential risk exposure, and mitigations plan of any significant legal and regulatory developments to the management;
4. Work with the authorities on direct sales law, advisory BOD implementation and address the legal issues related to the direct sales.
5. Develop and maintain relationships as well as increase access to the company’s external stakeholders (partners, consultants, government institutions, government officials, chambers of commerce) to enhance positive perception over the Company, and actively advocate laws and regulations.
6. Direct and manage local compliance programs, policies, and procedures in accordance with global compliance policies and Vietnam Laws.
7. Coordinate and advise local management on the implementation of various processes and procedures required by global policies and local prevailing laws by aligning with Finance and internal controls to identify and mitigate emerging risk and ensure consistency of remedial action.
8. Support and advise the business and leaders through identification of opportunities to grow founded on the global framework.
9. Limit litigation risk exposure, including risk derived from leaders, consultants, employee relations and any other third parties by working closely with local senior management.
10. Co-lead and oversee the company’s corporate social responsibilities program.
• Ability to represent Client in associations and foreign chamber of commerce, to develop and maintain relationships the company’s external stakeholders (partners, consultants, government institutions, government officials, chambers of commerce) to actively shape laws, regulations, and environment.
• Proven ability to proactively provide insightful and timely legal insight to stakeholders across a functionally and geographically-dispersed organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent persuasive and negotiation ability.
• Strong understanding of direct selling business cycle and customer needs with an ability to deduce the implications for Client and implement solution and ability to draw out business implications of legal issues.
• Strong leadership skills, and proven ability or interest in coaching and managing lawyers Experience with corporate responsibility and with balancing global standards, corporate culture and local cultures.
• Significant experience in litigation preferred.
Cell Phone: 0939577186