#1766 - Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Industry||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering|
|Description||A leading company in the manufacture of steel making plants|
|Job Title||Industrial Maintenance Mechanic|
|Job Description||• Read technical manuals/drawings in order to understand equipment and controls.
• Disassemble machinery and equipment when there is a problem.
• Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components.
• Perform tests and run initial batches to make sure that the machine is running smoothly. (FTR)
• Safely operate cranes, power tools, hoists and hand tools.
• Assess the condition of used parts using micrometers, calipers and specifications.
• Prepare maintenance reports and summary presentation of activities done.
• Detect problems by performing basic diagnostic tests.
• Install and repair machinery and equipment.
• Replace defective parts of machinery as needed.
• Move machinery and equipment.
|Working Location||Hai Phong|
• Minimum of 3 years industrial maintenance or heavy equipment experience required.
• Advance understanding of mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics.
• Basic understanding of electrical systems.
• Capable of operating hand, power and specialized tools.
• Team player and willing to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
• High school diploma.
• Basic English language preferred.
Cell Phone: 0383757794