#1772 - Manufacturing Section Head
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||A international company in manufacturing|
|Job Title||Manufacturing Section Head|
|Job Description||• Responsible for implementing/executing production schedules with effective use of available resources.
• Responsible to lead a group of supervisors and operators in meeting assigned departmental goals including but not limited to output, quality, yield, continuous improvement, safety, 5s and other programs .
• Closely co-operate to other departments to meet KPI goals
• Plan for equipment and manpower utilization to meet production indices.
• Work closely with Engineers to ensure a smooth and successful introduction of new products to manufacturing.
• Improve production output through process, equipment and system upgrades.
• Coordinate with engineering, equipment, manufacturing support function to execute business plan.
• Continuously seek ways to improve cost and quality to remain competitive in the market place.
• Ensure conformance of organization to safety, processes, and controls.
• Ensure positive and effective communication is continually practiced.
• Managing the growth of subordinates.
• Identify and retain key talent.
• Support and implement Lean Six Sigma projects.
• Inventory control of all the stock items.
• Planning for production material requirements, inventory control (piece-parts & dice).
• Ensure all workers under his / her supervision have obtained necessary training.
• Encourage workers to report violations of company labor, ethics and EHS policies.
• Ensure identified labor, ethics and EHS issues are corrected in a timely manner.
|Working Location||Dong Nai|
• University Degree in Engineering fields.
• At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing supervisor.
• Problem solving skills.
• Good English communication.
• Work well under high pressure.
Cell Phone: 0383757794