#1774 - Manufacturing Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||A international company in manufacturing|
|Job Title||Manufacturing Manager|
|Job Description||• Responsible for overseeing all manufacturing activities within the OSBD operations group and ensure continuous and efficient production to meet all assigned KPIs.
• Efficient and effective allocation of resources to meet production schedules.
• Good coordination with process engineering, equipment engineering, and other support functions to execute business plans.
• Assume leadership role in addressing major delivery issues.
• Effectively communicate all relevant information to manufacturing personnel.
• Ensure conformance of organization to processes and controls.
• Ensure a clean, safe and healthy work environment for the organization.
• Timely execution of key projects.
• Identification and retention of key talents.
• Coordination of training and advancement programs to ensure continuous personnel development within the organization.
• Encourage workers to report violations of company labor, ethics and EHS policies.
• Ensure identified labor, ethics and EHS issues are corrected in a timely manner.
• Lead the manufacturing team to meet or exceed KPI targets.
|Working Location||Binh Duong|
• University degree or above
• A minimum of 6 years of manufacturing experience at supervisory level.
• Able to lead and motivate subordinates to achieve organizational goals.
• Able to plan and execute plans effectively.
• Able to meet budgetary requirements.
• Effective organization building skills.
• Possess sound business and financial knowledge.
• Possess effective decision making skills and can think logically.
• Able to effectively resolve conflicts while maintaining total objectivity.
• Able to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
• Sound knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Management responsibility as outlined in various Quality Systems (ISO 9001, TS16949/IATF, EICC (RBA), ISO14001, etc).
• Possess coaching skills to develop and retain key talents.
Cell phone: 0913630770