#1792 - EHS Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An American company in providing food, agriculture and industrial products and services.|
|Job Title||EHS Manager|
|Job Description||- Planning, supervising and evaluating programs and policies about occupational health, safety and environmental conditions at workplace to ensure work conditions complying with labor code and environment health legislation.
- Scheduling, implementing and evaluating occupational health, labor safety and environment improvement plan to eliminate danger risks and preventing labor accidents and ensure all conditions at workplace complying with labor safety and environment legislation.
- Monitoring frequently the observance of occupational health, labor safety and fire prevention regulations at workplace.
- Working with local authority in conducting yearly environment inspection and measurement and suggesting appropriate improvement solutions to ensure environment at workplace in accordance with conditions stipulated by environment legislation.
- Preparing all necessary reports required by law and Management.
|Function||Env. - Health - Safety|
- University graduate about HSE or related disciplines.
- English skills, both spoken and written.
- Excellent in presentation, coaching and communication skills.
- At least 7-8 year experience in the same position. Experience in food industry is preferred.
Cell Phone: 0383757794