#1793 - Resort Manager (Phu Quoc)
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Industry||Hospitality - Tourism - Travel - Recreation|
|Description||An international high-end resort.|
|Job Title||Resort Manager (Phu Quoc)|
1. Organize and manage all hotel and restaurant services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, and reservations), food and beverage operations, sales & marketing, accounting, engineering, housekeeping and gardening to ensure that services are delivered to guests at highest standard.
2. Respond and implement to any change in the hotels operations as required by GD.
3. Commit to deliver excellence in service standards and ensure good customer relations at all times. Deal with guests personally and ensure that existing relations are built upon and that the regular clientele of the business increased.
4. Handle guest complaints, analyzing and promptly responding to guest feedbacks.
5. Work with staff as per guests’ feedbacks to ensure necessary improvement; assisting staff to understand guest need; providing guidance & feedbacks when needed.
6. Set the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests' needs and expectations.
7. To formulate with Department Heads a strong marketing/business strategy for the hotel in its entirety, including all of the hotels facilities.
8. Propose and implement promotion programs/ package or special events.
Human resource management:
1. Supervise, coach Head of Department and all staffs when needed.
2. Set goals and expectations for heads of departments and other team members; coach team by providing specific feedback to improve performance.
3. Work closely with the Department Heads and General Director (GD) in order to set company standards and policies and supervise the work of all concerned departments.
4. Make and maintain the training plan for all heads of department and staff on the orientation of the work, as well as the professional skills.
Budget Control/ Responsibility:
1. Have commercial accountability for resort and restaurant’s financial performance, budgeting and financial management.
2. Ensure all statistics of the hotel and restaurant are gathered, collated, monitored and reviewed regularly.
3. Take a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximize profits, set up budget for each department and control.
4. Review sales goals and strategies to ensure alignment with the resort business strategy and proper pricing and positioning of the resort in the market.
5. Coach and support teams to effectively manage occupancy and rate, wages and controllable expenses. Strives to maintain profit margins without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
6. Identify opportunities to increase profits and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary changes.
7. Understand owner’s perspective; manage the effective balance between the owner’s interests and company’s interests and develops solutions that create value for both.
Security / Sanitation and Compliance:
1. Responsible for total hygiene and aesthetic cleanliness of all areas within the hotel / restaurant and repairs and maintenance are regularly upheld.
2. Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
3. Strictly control firefighting system to meet standard as regulated by government.
4. Responsible for total the hotel safety.
1. Planning operation budget & finance.
2. Planning inventory and ordering goods for daily operation.
3. Planning human resources to have back-up when required.
4. Weekly and monthly reporting to board of directors.
|Working Location||Kien Giang|
• English speaking countries with at least Bachelor degree in related fields
• Minimum 3 years experience as a General Manager or Resident Manager in hotels or resorts of an international standard.
• Strong organization skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skills, negotiation skills.
• Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
• Effective influence skills, decision-making skills and strong leadership skills.
• Strong in driving results, people management and development.
• Be patient, proactive and trustworthy.
Cell Phone: 0383757794