#1794 - Manufacturing Excellence Manager
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Description||Manufacturing Company in Food|
|Job Title||Manufacturing Excellence Manager|
|Job Description||- Identify processes, or engage in processes identified by others, and use Lean, Continuous Improvement and related methodologies to systematically drive improvement and improve overall business efficiency.
- Assess processes to determine how to reduce rework, improve quality, improve efficiency, increase revenue and/or improve the ability to deliver desired services or outputs.
- Lead, plan, perform and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Performs cost and benefit analyses.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Develop and lead, in a proactive, efficient and effective manner, a high performing Lean Manufacturing/ Continuous Improvement function to enhance the individual and collective contribution of people towards achieving the current and future organization business goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute comprehensive change management strategy relative to project and stakeholders; orchestrate and lead change management methodologies.
- Promote and support Lean/ Continuous Improvement thinking and concept implementation across the organization.
- Make Lean Manufacturing visible, rewarding and proudly recognized by employees.
- Work with Senior Manager to coordinate Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement and related training programs.
- Keep abreast of current developments within the Lean Manufacturing/ Continuous Improvement sphere.
|Function||Maintenance & Facilities|
- BS degree and/or 5+ years in management level experience required
- Lean/Six sigma Green Belt, with ability become Black belt within 1 year.
- 10+ years in Reliability Excellence or Production Excellence role or Operations management role.
- Business fluency in English
Phuong Nguyen (Ms.)
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388