#1802 - Quality Assurance Department Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||A international company in plastic manufacturing.|
|Job Title||Quality Assurance Department Manager|
|Job Description||- To ensure that all produced parts or services are of customer’s required quality and specification.
- To initiate and ensure effective handling of non-conformities of parts processes and system, until the deficiencies are totally overcome at IQC, IPQC and OQC.
- To ensure that productivity, delivery and quality improvements are carried out at optimum cost.
- To ensure that all day-to-day procedures and documentation comply with the documented quality system.
- Overall responsible for departmental operational planning/control including handling customer complaints, incoming buy-off criteria, sampling method/ plan, concession waiver process, non-conforming products handling, measurement tool qualification, material specification and standards (ESD, RoHS, Color etc.)
- Understand ROHS, REACH requirements and follow customer material specifications.
- To establish departmental goals and strategies in line with company vision, mission and quality policy.
- To be responsible for departmental staff training and development as well as their discipline and safety.
- To be responsible for the maintenance and safety of departmental equipment and machineries.
- Establish & implement skill & process knowledge training program.
- To be responsible for assigned the 5S area.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System requirements related to the Department is implemented and maintained.
- Any other job assignment required by the superior from time to time.
|Working Location||Dong Nai|
- Minimum qualification for this position is Degree in Science or Engineering with related work experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office software.
- 5 years related working experience.
- Knowledgeable of the QC tools in industry practice.
- Spoken and Written languages: English and Vietnamese.
Cell Phone: 0383757794