#1812 - Warehouse Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Industry||Trading - Commerce|
|Description||An international company in trading.|
|Job Title||Warehouse Manager|
|Job Description||• Maintains daily receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Complies with government regulation (Disnaker, BPOM, etc), and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
• Warehousing map set up & replenish system/flow to ensure the stocks are regularly well control for sales and refill in time for all branches.
• Control Labeling on product with QR code stickers (outsourcing workers) so as to meet sales demand.
• Manage, examine, report on Pick & Pack KPIs to improve efficiency including set up KPI suggestions for CWH’s pick & pack quality.
• Train & Piloting the pick pack modules to other Branches/warehouses and targeting 2018, the pick and pack standards shall be done in every branches in HN, DN, CT, HCM, CWH.
• Support other department and branches in reports, project which are related to warehousing, Warehousing system management development,….
• Set up and control stock variance (shortage) in/outbound as well as damaged stock amount monthly/yearly.
• Experience & daily conduct systems Orisales, Cumulus,… for daily operation & support 2 Supervisors, staffs in system.
• Set up KPIs for W/H and submit to OP Manager for approval on better efficiently timely.
• Lead Stock count monthly/quarterly/timely & reports.
|Function||Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution|
- University degree Bachelor or hold a qualification in Administration or Management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics/operation/supply chain area, preferably from cosmetics industry, with a proven track record of Warehouse and Distribution Management.
- Good leadership qualities, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Understand the importance of customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and relevant IT and / or industry standard software related to Inventory/Warehouse/Distribution.
- Fluently in English is a must, & Good at Excel, PPT, SAP system, and or Warehouse Management systems.
Cell Phone: 0383757794