#1816 - Maintenance Team Leader
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An international company in plastic manufacturing.|
|Job Title||Maintenance Team Leader|
|Job Description||- To ensure the machines are performing to satisfy condition (daily).
- To trouble shoot the machines when breakdown.
- To set up new machines and its qualifications.
- To upgrade machines to improve it’s productivity and efficiency.
- Proper implementation on machines preventive maintenance plan, to reduce down time.
- Proper spare parts tracking and ordering.
- New process set-up and qualifications.
- To ensure machines are safer for operation purpose.
- Responsible for facility equipment such as air conditioning, air compressor, cooling tower and others.
- Assist the manager in other operational duties such as safety, health and factory 5s matters.
- Liaise and supervise external contractors to ensure that all repair & maintenance works carry out by them fulfil the require standard/regulations and within given time frame.
- Liaise with relevant authorities (such as fire department, machinery department, DOSH etc) on various utility services and compliance issues
- Responsible for building maintenance.
- To plan and perform periodic servicing for all machineries
- To lead maintenance team to carry out daily task and machine trouble shooting.
- To control minimal machine downtime at all time.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
|Working Location||Dong Nai|
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in related field.
- Basic English is preferred.
Cell Phone: 0383757794