#1825 - Supplier Quality Engineer
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Job Title||Supplier Quality Engineer|
|Job Description||• Lead Assembly and Test Operation (ATO) Direct Materials Supplier for continuously Quality improvement.
• Drive standardization of processes across multiple WW factories SQE/IQA (Material Verification, Supplier Assessments, Qualification, Audit and etc.).
• Perform Supplier Performance evaluation and monitors the implementation of committed improvement actions.
• Develop and monitor new/existing suppliers to ensure quality objectives are achieved.
• Conduct Direct Material Suppliers periodic quality reviews and audits to drive full compliance of quality requirements.
• Develop monitoring systems and drive systematic quality improvements at suppliers through bench-marking and lessons learned fan-out.
• Partner with Global Commodity Managers in reducing cost of materials and components while maintaining a high sensitivity of quality.
• Develop processes to identify potential problems and improvements with design and new products specification.
• Drive and ensure Critical Direct Materials supplier with built-in quality from product development to mass production phases.
• Collaborate with manufacturing and R&D engineers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process.
• Tracking, management and reporting for the assigned quality initiative programs.
• Passion for excellence with high integrity, commitment to quality, fluent in oral and written communications.
• Willingness to take frequent travel and work with suppliers for continuously quality improvement.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise quickly and efficiently without compromising of quality and safety standards.
• To follow-up with suppliers on quality incidents problem investigations as well as corrective actions/Prevention actions implementation effectiveness to prevent re-occurrence.
|Working Location||Dong Nai|
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related discipline.
• Minimum 6 years working experience in engineering, quality, supply chain or equivalent.
• Preferably candidate with TS16949/IATF16949/VDA 6.3 certified Lead Auditor.
• Experience with APQP/DFMEA/PFMEA and DFM/DFQ.
• Ability to read and interpret schematics & drawings.
• Knowledge of Process Certification/Process Robustness.
• Solid analytic and articulation skills.
• Semiconductor ATO Manufacturing/Process experience.
• Strong time management / project management capabilities.
• Mastery of Six Sigma methodologies.
• Good communication and writing in English is preferred.
• Ability to travel independently in domestic and international suppliers factories.
Office Phone: 08 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383757794