#1835 - Supply Planning Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Job Title||Supply Planning Manager|
|Salary||21 Mil-30 Mil|
|Job Description||Overall supply planning
- To develop & improve processes in the area of Supply and Production planning for Powder coatings business in Vietnam through Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process, which ensure timely delivery of products in full quantity and in most optimal manner.
Detail planning – RM, PM, production, inventory
- Responsible for overseeing a team of Supply Chain Planners who plans for raw materials (RM) & Packaging materials (PM), products manufactured in Dong Nai site, products imported from intercompany, manage inventory levels, resolve supply chain issues to meet customer OTIF.
- Supervise the export plan to other countries in South Asia – Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines.
- Continuous improve the purchase process to increase service level to customer and in the same time to reduce workload for team.
- Overseeing team in expediting the import process, control forwarder to ensure shipping documents and customs declaration as per law.
- Responsible for driving planning KPIs such as OTIF, cost savings, inventory control, DIO, SLOBs.
- Be a contact point to Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) and business.
|Working Location||Dong Nai|
1. Influencing skills and Experience in Planning and SAP knowledge will be preferred.
2. Experience in import process or logistics.
3. Good understanding on purchasing process.
4. Strong MS – Excel Skills
5. Analytical & good communication skills.
1. At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG, Paint, Retail sectors especially in customer facing roles.
2. Strong analytical skills and ability to interface influence and be pro-active.
3. Solid communications skills and stakeholder management.
4. Strong Customer facing and Influencing skills are important for this role.
5. Post Graduate Qualification in Supply Chain/operations or related streams is mandatory.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383757794