#1850 - Product Marketing Staff
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||A Japanese company in water technology|
|Job Title||Product Marketing Staff|
|Job Description||- Define the product strategy for current and future products.
- Sort out specification which drives one product to enter market.
- Pre-analysis customer' evaluation in the future.
- Pre-analysis functional feasibility.
- Pre-analysis safety, durability.
- Develop feature roadmap, feature map.
- Support convert new feature or technology into real product.
- Support, register intellectual property for each new and only invention.
- Report feature performance (of company and competitor) monthly.
- Discontinue useless feature.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor degree or above in material technology or mechatronics.
- Experience in Product Planning or Product Marketing.
- Having deep knowledge about Marketing and Technical.
- Strong written communication skills of English (TOEIC > 700 or equivalent).
- Positive thinking, team work experience.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong experience in negotiation and coordination skills.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383757794