#1851 - Service Enginer
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Industry||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering|
|Description||An international company in the field of steel making.|
|Job Title||Service Enginer|
|Job Description||• Developing of the After-Sales business in Vietnam related to the sales of spare parts and services in direct contact with customers.
• Identifying the active and potential customers in the area with key contacts (maintenance and production departments) in each plant.
• Partnering with After Sales management and technical sales team to get technical solutions as much as possible oriented to the customers’ requirement.
• Adapting technical specifications to the customer requirement and cooperating with Product Lines specialists / After Sales Service and Costing Department for the offer preparation.
• Coordinating proactively the processes of offers preparation, order management.
• Providing useful information on technical peculiarities of the machine/plant, adapting technical solutions to customer's demands.
• Effective coordination and integration with Project Leader and with Product Lines / After Sales Service / Automation Division to achieve sales targets.
• Mechanical Engineer or equivalent.
• Max 35 years old.
• 2-5 years of experience in a structured international company.
• English fluent in speaking/writing, Vietnamese.
• Office / Autocad.
• Team work.
• Available to follow initially 2 months training period in Italy and/or Thailand.
• Available to business trips in Vietnam and SEA areas.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383757794