#1857 - After Sales Service Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Industry||Automotive - Motor vehicle - Parts|
|Description||Official dealers of famous vehicle in Vietnam market.|
|Job Title||After Sales Service Manager|
|Job Description||1. Planning
• Define market targets for workshops and the spare parts business, draw up a corresponding annual plan.
• Compile and maintain a resource plan for the workshop and warehouse and develop concepts and measures for load optimization.
• Ensure planning for facilities, bays, machines, tools, diagnosis installations, etc. is carried out correctly; optimal design of workplaces and processes.
• Prepare planning and calculations for investments in workshops, facilities and HR.
• Develop concepts for increasing benefits for the customer, turnover and profitability.
• Plan workshop capacity.
• Plan technical and product training.
• Review regularly prices for workshop services.
• Plan and control Service advertising/external cooperation partners.
• Implement and monitor after sales marketing activities.
• Monitor the regional/local market with respect to new competitors.
• Carry out analyses of the competition/benchmarking in Services.
3. Human Resources management
• Responsible for HR requirements and recruiting/exit of staff.
• Manage, coach and motivate employees.
• Assess employees, set up development plans and give feedback.
• Ensure yearly training plan.
• Appraise employees and determine of variable salary/bonus.
4. Business Management and Controlling
• Monitor and optimize vehicle turnover, labor sales, part sales, cost operation.
• Monitor and optimize productivity, performance and efficiency of employees/workshop.
• Analyze attractiveness/profitability of key customers and customer groups/types of business.
• Determine extent of utilization of own market potential.
• Plan and control customer loyalty activities.
• Plan and control customer surveys and other measures to monitor customer satisfaction.
5. Operative Management
• Ensure smooth workshop operation.
• Guarantee correctness and professional of customer services.
• Ensure professional customer complaint management.
• Ensure all operative management tasks of workshop managers are in place.
• Select external service providers (e.g. paint work/body shell) according to guidelines and concluding the corresponding contracts.
• Utilize customer services contacts to actively provide sales advice and ensure support of sales staff in technical questions.
• Monitor efficiency of processes in workshop.
• Ensure correct job time planning and task allocation for workshop.
• Organize acquisition of workshop equipment and expendable materials.
• Monitor compliance with health, safety and legal regulations.
• Ensure quality/final control of the repaired vehicles.
• Ensure service and invoicing regarding spare parts is carried out according MB guidelines.
• Cooperate with the spare parts management.
• Monitor inventory documentation and control inventory optimization.
6. Quality Management
• Ensure processes are defined, followed and optimized regarding services and quality according MB standards.
• Ensure measures for effective labor protection are taken, coordinate these measures and control compliance with safety regulations.
• Organize and ensure correctness of auditing/quality management certification.
• Ensure deadlines are met and documentation is available for maintenance jobs on facilities, machines, etc.
7. Information Management
• Ensure the service literature, product brochures as well as process documentation and the required software is up to date, complete and available.
• Ensure information from MB is followed up, archived and made available to others.
• Monitor reports in the media on the Mercedes-Benz brand and on competitors’ products.
• Graduated in Automotive Engineering.
• Annual participation in the manufacturer’s product training in connection with the market launches of new vehicles.
Experience (type of)
• Minimum Two Years of Experience in Service/Workshop/After Sales Business Management in a dealership or equivalent experiences from other functions.
- Workshop Controlling
Understanding of System and key figures of MB workshop analysis system.
- Technology and Diagnosis
Detailed MB vehicle technology and product knowledge, possibilities and problems of fault diagnosis and repair work.
• Detailed knowledge of material shipping and material control as well as purchasing and warehouse management, national and foreign stationary regulations regarding shipping
- Finance / Accounting
• Financial and liquidity plans, annual reports, balance sheets, invoicing, controlling, financial statistics, tax, financial and contract law, auditing.
- Technology and Diagnosis
• Basic vehicle technology.
• Market analysis, advertising, product presentation, after-sales product and services
• Knowledge of market and products, basic commercial and legal knowledge, sales regulations.
Office Phone: 028 39390388
Cell Phone: 0383757794