#1864 - Senior Reporting Analyst
|Company Name||TIRO' s client|
|Description||Global Manufacturing in Food Industry|
|Job Title||Senior Reporting Analyst|
|Career Level||Team Leader/Supervisor|
|Job Description||Management Reporting and Decision Support
• Provide leadership and partner with other functional teams to establish the ongoing development of financial/management reporting that support the business decisions and strategic goals. Lead standardization, rationalization and simplification of management reporting for the enterprise and country
• Drive reporting improvement through the use of available technology (Tableau, Power BI, SAP, M-Tech)
• Provides input and identifies opportunities to improve data integrity and usefulness for effective management reporting and implements as appropriate to enhance to reporting
• Partner with FP&A, Accounting & Reporting, Financial Risk Management and Businesses to lead the annual planning lifecycle including all budgeting, forecasting and monthly management reporting
• Partner effectively with FP&A for reporting and data needs, defining which performance indicators will be needed to explain/measure business performance and the frequency – design and deliver the report with the right level of analysis.
• Work with business FP&A’s to define the expectation and respond to ad hoc requests from FP&A commercial teams as per the business needs.
• Respond to complex data requests
• Responds to complex ad-hoc requests with constructive and high quality solutions.
• Demonstrate strong financial management skills to, evaluate and analyze financial data,. Keeps pace with changing relevant regulations, standards, and business factors that may impact financial performance
• Deliver analysis that can provide insight to the business and FP&A teams to improve financial performance
• Work closely as partner with Business teams and FP&A to provide insight, assessing historic & current business performance, highlighting areas of opportunity for improvement and ad-hoc as business required.
• Provide ongoing financial expertise and information to the leadership team, commercial team and other business teams
•Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
•Minimum 5-8 years of accounting or finance experience
•Advanced Excel and data analytics including demonstrated ability for use of BI tools
•Ability to use SAP accounting tool
•Broad/diverse commercial knowledge
•Proven accounting/finance professional with strong analytical skills
•Highly effective people skills able to lead by example and motivate for high performance
•Experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
•Demonstrated commitment to Internal Controls
•Ability to communicate and use visualization tools (e.g. dashboards) to tell the story
•Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
Phuong Nguyen (Ms.)
Office Phone: +84 3939 0388