#1897 - CS Business Field Force South & Central Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Industry||Automotive - Motor vehicle - Parts|
|Description||An international company in the field of automotive.
|Job Title||CS Business Field Force South & Central Manager|
|Job Description||Dealer visits, consulting and feedback
Develop, communicate and monitor dealer visit schedule according to agreed visit frequency.
Ensure consistent creation of dealer visit reports including improvement measures and accountability on dealer level.
Coordinate dealer feedback to internal stakeholders on customer serivce topics.
Dealer Parts & Service Performance and Development
Perform operational review and consult dealer on their performance based on CS KPIs, defined targets (Parts, Oil, CS products) and workshop process consulting with the objective to improve their overall Parts and Service performance.
Monitoring all CS business KPIs of respective dealers: Part sales, CSI, VTP, Productivity, Efficiency.
Ensure bilateral establishment of sustainable improvement measures. Coordinate set-up of appropriate After-sales dealer targets.
Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) and Dealer’s Data Quality control
Coordinate, monitor & ensure consulting of CSI field activities incl. target setting, how to improve CSI, NPS, CLI, FFV,..
Monitor CSI results and ensure development of sustainable dealer CSI improvement action plans.
Coordinate with dealer CRM, Workshop admin & SA to ensure all customer and vehicle data is input fully and correctly into the DMS system.
Dealer Standard Monitoring
Ensure proper monitoring on CS related Dealer Standards, review audit results and advice on improvement measures.
Coordinate with Network development team and other CS team on update or review of standards.
Observe dealer compliance with overall the company policies and guidelines.
Promotion, Events & Campaign supporting
Ensuring adequate execution of the company After-Sales marketing campaigns by the dealers.
Coordinating promotions, events and campaigns in the respective region.
|Function||Sales & Marketing|
- University degree of Business Administration, Business Management or equivalent.
o Experience (type of)
- Several years experience in the Automotive After-Sales, preferably automotive retail experience, and at minimum as Assistant Manager level.
- Experience in the overall business management and/or business consulting.
- Experience in customer relationship management and complaint handling.
o Specific knowledge
- Poses a positive, self-motivated outlook coupled with the analytical and strategic thinking.
- Tactful and diplomatic with ability to convince customers and suppliers and emphasis on building team spirit.
- High willingness to learn.
- Computer literacy in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Internet.
- Good command of English in writing and speaking.
- Solid communication & presentation skills
- Ability to provide business consultancy.
- Solid knowledge and have a passion on automotive vehicle.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383757794