#1916 - Project Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||A multinational company specializing in heavy industry.|
|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Job Description||Project Planning:
- Identify and accomplish contract requirements and expectations of customer: delivery, quality, budget,
safety and environment responsibility.
- Coordination and follow up of project activities: engineering, procurement, manufacturing, shipment, erection and commissioning.
Project Quality Control:
- Ensure respect of assigned job targets: quality, management system and customer satisfaction.
Procurement & Manufacturing Control and follow up:
- Coordinate and manage with buyers and expediters the manufacturing planning.
- Shipping and invoicing documentation checks, shipping planning and scheduling.
- Monitoring and completion of project improving procedure and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Metallurgical, Chemical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or relating fields.
- 03 years up of experience in Project Management or Engineering.
• Key competencies:
- Knowledge of steel production plants and relevant technologies & processes.
- Able to read the 3D, 2D drawing.
- Good leadership and relationship.
- Good command in English (write/read/listen/speak).
- Good PC knowledge, ERP system, MS office.
- Knowledge of equipment manufacturing processes.
Vinh Truong (Mr.)
ESS Recruitment Consultant - Industrial Sector
Phone: 0383 757 794