#1954 - National Sales Director
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An international company in the field of cosmetic.|
|Job Title||National Sales Director|
|Job Description||• Achievement of Revenue Targets in Vietnam.
• Conceptualize & implement the business strategy for the organization to achieve the Sales targets.
• Business planning and budgeting to attain growth of the Indian subcontinent.
• Conceptualizing / implementing innovative Consultant motivation schemes.
• Leading and Motivating Internal Sales team
• Formulating strategies to grow & consolidate within the current geography & reach out to the unexplored market segments for business expansion.
• Responsible for professional Training Academy for Product, Business and Leadership Training to enable Sales Consultants enhance their productivity
• Responsible for launching and successfully implementing aggressive Plans, Events and Campaigns to create constant excitement, energy and bigger aspirations amongst the Independent Sales Force
• Responsible for strategy development and action plan for company’s entry into new markets within India leading to exponential increase in Sales Force and Sales
• Responsible for creating a passionate, committed and result-oriented Team of individuals within the Employed Sales Management and Customer Service spread across all Branch Offices in Vietnam
• Official Representative for company at the Vietnamese Direct Selling Association (VNDSA)
• Have to play an important role as part of the Senior Management Team in devising Sales, Marketing, HR and Distribution Strategy aimed at creating a World Class Network Marketing Company that is profitable for all Stakeholders
• Develop the Sales Support function
• Develop outstanding relationships with Key Leaders
• Develop key leaders and ensure they achieve higher titles in Company Compensation plan for Consultants (Company’s Success Plan)
• Recommend new training methods in Sales and Product training
• Establish area wise / regional strategies for achieving Sales targets
• Owner of the budget for Trainings & Sales events
• Participate and facilitate the Special Events & Conferences such as Managers’ Seminar, Directors’ Seminar & Top 15 meetings.
• Work well under pressure.
• Skills in negotiating with suppliers.
• Ability to conduct large scale events ranging from 200 to 2000 people.
• Organized, well-structured and good at doing many things and at the same time meeting deadlines.
• The ideal candidate is around 30-45 years old with minimum 8-10 years experience in the Sales field and preferably in a leading position. The candidate should be “hands-on” with exceptional talent for motivating other people.
• Strong interpersonal skills characterized by a positive
• Leadership skills
• Coaching skills
• Creative skills
• Analytical / Planning skills
• Good English skills
• Good listener and communicator.
• Academic degree.
• Min 3 years of working experience in MLM industry.
• Leadership background (preferred).
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383757794