#1957 - Presales Engineer
|Company Name||Bosch Vietnam (Trading)|
|Industry||IT - Information Technology & Services|
|Description||An international company in the field of security system & Management Software.|
|Job Title||Presales Engineer|
|Job Description||• Provide Pre-sales technical support and assist customers on technical matters by proposing solutions and technical support to system integrators, developers and end-users.
• Handle project management for solutions, i.e. to handle projects and coordination among divisions by communicating with local / regional Product Managers, as well as regional Pre-sales consultant.
• Plan and conduct technical workshop including design & build, on-site technical support and provide good advise.
• Visit and propose solutions to end-users by presentation and demonstration of products, and understand customer’s requirements and needs through effective communication.
• Be involved in product launch & this includes demo and conducting product training.
• Identify local market trends and needs, and identify alliances with hardware / software partners in order to offer a total solution to customers.
• Be involved in preparation of product demo materials for above-mentioned activities for new and existing corporate, government customers and system integrators on business product range and new product.
• Work closely with Product Managers on co-development of training materials for both internal and externals stakeholders. This includes the development of training plan and materials targeting different target audience.
• Introduce Security Systems & Management Software to specifier and A&E firms.
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
|Function||IT - Software|
• University degree in Electrical, electronic engineering or IT, or relevant majors.
• At least 2 years of pre-sales working experience in security, safety, or IT industry.
• Practical knowledge & exposure of network, design & build, configuration and hand-on experiences in implementing system integration.
• Experience in project management is an advantage.
• In depth knowledge of local markets, channels and competitors.
• Well established contacts to market driving parties, consultants and influencers.
• Adequate technical knowledge, product knowledge, business knowledge of the security industry.
• Vietnamese: At native level
• English: Mandatory
• Microsoft Office
• Programming software
• Experience with AUTOCAD is an advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, good organizational skill, flexible, representative and must have commercial flair. Goal-oriented, independent, drive and initiative.
• Understanding of target deployment and KPI steering.
• Ability to think in PDCA cycle.
• Matured, dynamic, self-starter, self-motivated with planning ability.
• Excellent negotiation skills in decision maker environment.
• Good communication skills to different levels externally and internally.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383 757794