#1974 - Planning Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An international company in electronic manufacturing|
|Job Title||Planning Manager|
|Job Description||• Responsible for the management, leadership and development of the Planning Department within a local Site.
• Creates and implements new planning strategies.
• Reviews capacity modules and schedules.
• Ensures material liability coverage and master schedule data integrity.
• Monitors Key Performance Metrics of the Department.
• Ensures robust processes and documentation such as procedures and work instructions are implemented and maintained.
• Has responsibility for departmental budgeting.
• Analyzes revenue trends for the plant and provides updates to stakeholders.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required.
• 9 to 12 years related Materials experience including 6 years in a management role.
• Advanced PC skills including knowledge of the company's software packages.
• APICS/NAPM certification preferred but not required.
• Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
• Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
• Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
• Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
• Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
• Strong and convincing communication skills.
• Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
Office Phone: 028 39390388
Cell Phone: 0383757794