#1988 - Purchasing Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Industry||Trading - Commerce|
|Job Title||Purchasing Manager|
|Job Description||1. P2P procurement:
- Manage and implement group P2P process, including procurement, supplier queries and issue resolution (Purchase Orders).
- Sourcing and categories management.
- Manage clean Supplier Master Data Management.
- Purchase agreement and category items Master Data Management.
- Procurement in variety of category groups including consumables, equipment, indirect services, IT facilities and operation fees.
2. Cost Management:
- Manage CAPEX budget in order to optimize high efficiency procurement.
- Manage expense in OPEX in order to achieve 10% ratio to company net-sales.
3. Commercial Strategy:
- Analyze the cost margin to generate multiple saving projects.
- Cooperate with Finance Team to optimize financial terms. E.g. payment term, delivery, warranty.
- Cooperate with end-users to ensure their satisfaction on products/ service quality.
- Cooperate with other PMs in Global/ Regional Saving Project.
- Cooperate with CATMAN for local CAPEX/ OPEX project.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
- Timely submission of reports required by group and operating entities.
- Periodical review with operating entities on project progress.
5. Reporting Line
- APAC Purchasing Manager
- Finance Director
- Business Unit Managers
University/ Master Degree graduation in Business Management.
- Working experience in fields of chemical, biotechnology, clinical will be a credit point.
- At least 3 year experience in the same position.
- Strong communication, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experienced in setup software.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (both verbal and written).
- Quick leaner, dynamic, full of energy, open minded, age under 40.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
Cell Phone: 0939577186