#1887 - Buyer
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Description||A manufacturer of electronic component in High Tech Park Dist. 9|
|Salary||15-25 mil VND Gross|
|Job Description||JOB SUMMARY
Procure all components necessary to support production or prototype builds. In conjunction, responsibilities include; accomplishing the best possible pricing, lead time agreements, resolution of quality issues, delivery and inventory levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in decision making of MPS loading through proper materials sizing.
• Analyze, maintain, and execute Materials Requirement Plan (MRP). Continuously monitor and verify materials pipeline to ensure it meets the MRP requirements. Identify and appropriately address materials supply issues.
• Ensure materials availability to support production per the Master Production Schedule through MRP execution, on-time delivery, and coordination of materials movement through receiving to production.
• Proactively eliminate materials liabilities for Company by clearly understanding the ownership (supplier / customer). Track and provide supporting data to BUM in order to clearly define customer liable materials. Execute and maximize Company negotiated terms with suppliers to reduce materials liability.
• Issue Purchase Orders to pricing, terms & conditions that are negotiated and agreed to by Company Commodity Managers and Buyers. Ensure suppliers’ adherence to established agreements.
• Optimize order management process to ensure effective communication with suppliers.
• Maintain integrity of master data and purchasing planning parameters in order to minimize material liability and to balance the cost of procurement with inventory investment levels.
• Monitor and continuously improve supplier’s delivery and quality performance. Address and resolve recurring or critical issues by utilizing corrective action tools and additional resources.
• Support Accounts Payable in resolving invoice discrepancies.
• Provide inputs to drive and execute Company’s commodity and pricing strategy. Work closely with Buyers, Commodity Managers, & SCM. Provide feedback on supplier performance and Company’s strategies.
• Minimize materials freight expenses for Company.
• Monitor, track, and provide feedback on suppliers’ performance on delivery, quality, and service.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
• Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Company’s software packages.
• Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
• Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• HS diploma
• Two (2) years experience
• A certification by related professional organizations (such as APICS and NAPM) is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Phone: 078 731 3626