#1990 - Key Account Consultant Supervisor (Ha Noi & Ho Chi Minh)
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Industry||FMCG - Cosmetics & Supplement Food|
|Description||A company in Cosmetics & Supplement Food industry, located in HCMC|
|Job Title||Key Account Consultant Supervisor (Ha Noi & Ho Chi Minh)|
|Salary||25-35 mil VND Gross|
|Job Description||Regional Key Account Consultant Supervisor (Ha Noi & Ho Chi Minh)
Department: Sales & Training
Locations: Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
1. Serve as the primary interface between COMPANY groups and internal stake holders to drive Leader Growth Solutions (LGS) implementation to achieve business goals.
2. Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop, revise & implement customized programs for each COMPANY segment.
3. Design & implement Company sales initiatives programs through identifying risks, improved areas based on understanding of COMPANY, market segment, industry conditions & business rationale.
4. Partner & build relationship to engage COMPANY with Company value, products & strategies through implementing field activities such as rallies, seminars, meetings & forums...
5. Conduct account management analytic & reporting for monitoring business performance of assigned region, COMPANY groups and Leaders.
• Analyze: conducts detailed analysis (e.g., KPI’s, market trends, COMPANY business data, rules of conduct and code of ethics compliance and SWOT analysis)
• Plan: develops a tailored point of view relevant to the perspective of the COMPANY as well as the perspective of the Company; revises the account plan and prepares for the telephone or in-person business consultation meeting with assigned COMPANY account(s).
• Implement: proactively initiates and leads COMPANY business planning meetings; informs/educates on products or services; partners by helping identify and establish COMPANY sales or qualification goals and business building growth strategies; identifies gaps and opportunities and helping address the same; effectively coaches the COMPANY; collcompanyrates in development of measurable action plans; and provides the COMPANY with a summary of key agreements an action plans
• Monitor: monitors COMPANY accounts to ensure they stay on-track to achieve their business goals including monitoring results from business performance tracking, award tracking, higher award tracking and target tracking; follows-up on action items and maintains sales records, as appropriate; documents COMPANY input regarding critical business issues to be used to prioritize Company initiatives and enhance decision making.
• Partner to support COMPANY for implementing field activities such as recruiting, rallies, seminars… in order to motivate & mobilize COMPANY force.
• Stay close to COMPANY groups & assigned areas to monitor & get feedback to voice COMPANY thoughts & seek internal supports appropriately.
• Bachelors of Business Administration, Economics or related field.
• Min 2-year experience in sales consultancy, key account (KA) management position of FMCG or related fields.
• Effective Communication: Promote timely and open flow of pertinent information between self and others and across the organization. Encourages the open expression of ideas and opinions. Demonstrates active-listening skills. Seeks clarification when information or message are unclear.
• Planning & Execution: ability to multitask and get things done, works diligently to complete tasks as expected
• Build Trust: builds trust to leaders and influences them for their supports on company plan and strategy, typically follows stated policies and practices, balances company benefit and leader's expectation
• Focus on Customer: develops and delivers customer centered solutions, providing exceptional experiences, products, and services that meet ỏ exceed requirements of COMPANYs. Continuously identifies and provides new ways to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, removes barriers to service, and ensures customer issues are solved.
• Presentation Skill is required.
• Advance computer skills in Ms-word, Excel, PowerPoint…
Phone: 078 731 3626