#1986 - Senior Strategic Brand Communication Supervisor
|Company Name||TIRO's Client|
|Job Title||Senior Strategic Brand Communication Supervisor|
|Salary||35,000,000 - 40,000,000 Gross|
|Job Description||1. Develops and implements annual operation plan of brand communications for the assigned corporate and product brands under the approved marketing & communications strategies
- Provide creative direction & concepts to internal & external audience in line with marketing strategies and business goals
- Work with concerned departments and advertising agencies to devise an external advertising campaigns that meets the corporate/ marketing objectives and budget.
- To cooperate with MKT & digital team to develop content for digital apps, website & social media
- Liaise with global and concerned departments to develop the advertising for internal media among ABOs.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Monitor and analyze the competitor’s advertising spending, trends and effectiveness.
2. Manage all business support materials of the responsible corporate and product brands ie Amagram, Newsgram, VFA-Nutrilite magazine, Starter Kit, new product launch BSMs, etc.
- Coordinate with global, concerned departments and designer/ third party agencies to produce product BSMs both for sales and free distribution including leaflets, brochures, DPS etc.
- Conduct the appropriate survey and evaluate BSM sales performance for more improvement.
- Assures adherence to all brand and style guides for art, copy…within & across brands.
- Assures that materials support global application and are implemented across appropriate markets
3. To cooperate with Technical Regulation for advertising licenses.
4. To handle job responsibilities by special assignments.
- Work with other departments as a team to achieve the company’s targets in each special assignment.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Logical thinking.
• Good at writing and speaking in both Vietnamese and English.
• Creative and have sense of art.
• Well organized and able to work efficiently even under high pressure.
• Positive attitude.
• Bachelor degree in International Relations, Foreign trade, English or other relevant academic fields.
• 5 Years related experience, at least 3 year experience in planning integrated communication
• Digital experience is an advantage
Phone: 078 731 3626