#1985 - Marketing Product Supervisor
|Company Name||TIRO's Client|
|Industry||Health and Body Products|
|Job Title||Marketing Product Supervisor|
|Salary||25,000,000 - 35,000,000|
|Job Description||1. Manage Nutrition products to well grow the brand in both sales & brand performance
• Develop and propose marketing plans for in-charge categories.
• Build complete brand plans aligned with marketing strategy including brand campaigns, new products launching, promotion, training programs…
• Execute and follow up to deliver marketing plans/brand plan on time, smoothly & effectively.
• Ensure Global/Regional standards are well met.
• Manage A&P budget as allocated for own products, brands and ensure maximum return on investment.
2. Product forecast & inventory tracking
• Manage good level of inventory through well product forecast, pricing and stock monitoring.
• Cooperate with local & global planning team to make sure marketing activities which impact to sales performance are well updated to planning team in due time.
• Promotion plan (scheme, proposal, PPF update, stock preparation…).
• Handle distributor/consumer inquiries and complaints quickly and efficient in order not to bring down the brand image and company reputation.
• Develop product and training content; Work closely with trainers to control the training content and workshop to promote the brand knowledge to distributors effectively.
• Work closely with event team to execute and supervise the launching and training effectively.
• Work closely with Technical Regulatory to get product/advertising material license.
3. Other duties
• Actively manage & implement the assigned portfolio/brand as well as marketing activities to achieve annual sales goals and brand KPIs.
• Actively manage profitability of the assigned portfolio/brand; optimization of marketing spending of the assigned business line.
• Actively enhance ABO’s knowledge on the brands and products including the development of selling tools for business achievement.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields
Certification(s) / License(s): Thorough knowledge & experience in Marketing Management/ Brand management
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and/or Related Experience:
• High adaptability & change management.
• Good customer orientation.
• Good planning & execution skills.
• Good command of spoken & written English & Vietnamese.
Min 5-year experience
Cell Phone: 0765760117