#1984 - Marketing Brand Communication Supervisor
|Company Name||TIRO's Client|
|Job Title||Marketing Brand Communication Supervisor|
|Salary||25,000,000 - 30,000,000 Gross|
|Job Description||1. To create and implement the advertising plan for the responsible corporate and product brands under the approved total communications plan.
• Work with concerned departments and advertising agencies to devise an external advertising campaign that meets the corporate/ marketing objectives and budget.
• Liaise with global and concerned departments to develop the advertising for internal media among ABOs.
• Monitor the effectiveness of the campaign.
• Monitor and analyze the competitor’s advertising spending, trends and effectiveness.
2. To create and produce all business support materials of the responsible corporate and product brands ie Amagram, Newsgram, VFA-Nutrilite magazine, Starter Kit, new product launch BSMs, etc.
• Coordinate with global, concerned departments and designer/ third party agencies to produce product BSMs both for sales and free distribution including leaflets, brochures, DPS etc.
• Conduct the appropriate survey and evaluate BSM sales performance for more improvement.
3. To cooperate with MKT & digital team to develop content for digital apps, website & social media.
4. To cooperate with Technical Regulation for advertising licenses.
5. To handle job responsibilities by special assignments.
• Work with other departments as a team to achieve the company’s targets in each special assignment.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Logical thinking and Self-motivated.
• Good at writing and speaking in both Vietnamese and English.
• Creative and have sense of art.
• Well organized and able to work efficiently even under high pressure.
• Education Bachelor Degree in International Relations, Foreign trade, English or other relevant academic fields.
• 5 Years of related experience
Phone: 078 731 3626