#1872 - Sales Manager (MT Channel)
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Description||A multinational company in electronic|
|Job Title||Sales Manager (MT Channel)|
|Salary||35 - 95 mil VND (gross), depends on experience|
|Job Description||1. Sales Jobs:
- In charge of Modern Market (MM) channel in Vietnam and support modern Retailers after sales service of Leading Market Categories including [AV+DA+RAC]
- Responsible for Revenue, Profitability, Market Share, Average Selling Price Control, Trade Spend Optimization, Inventory, Forecast Accuracy, Account, Channel, and Modern Retail Management;
- To manage and support the work of sales team to chase daily sale jobs (Sales In/Sales Out);
- To collect and make market price and competitor activities report, then propose solution idea and strategy to win market;
- To prepare sell out and market information to discuss and negotiate with dealers for sell out tie-up pushing, implement sell out activities scheduled by dealers to maximize effect of ROI;
- To cooperate with other Product Marketing, Retail Marketing, Marcom, Supply Chain Management & Logistic, Finance and Accounting teams for excellent execution of sales department;
2. Management Jobs:
- Lead and make sure the product display always properly with POP/PSOM and follow product display strategy and guideline;
- Excellent in company product line up and strategy to discuss with dealers for advance quarterly and yearly target and activities to make sure for achievement;
- Update sell out and sell in situation and giving solution idea to achieve target monthly, quarterly, yearly, and product concept idea for market in next few years;
- Have proper feedback to BODs and other related teams regarding the display to maintain shopfront image and relationship with customers;
- Lead event project according to budget and direction from Sales/Marketing division;
- To recruit, lead, motivate and train the Sales team to meet the needs of the business and ensure they follow company’s policy and future manpower planning.
- Related experience: at least 3 years working experience (prior experience in electronic)
- Language skills, Good understanding of English, written & spoken.
- Good at computer skills and relevant software application.
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, leadership skills and developing customers
- Good communication skills and high team work spirit.
- Willing to travel for business
- Ability to work in team or independently
- The candidate must want to sell and have the ambition, drive and determination to support this.
- Must be goal oriented, adaptable
Phone: 078 731 3626