#1998 - Finance Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Industry||Food/ Environment testing|
|Description||A multinational company in Food/ Environment testing.
Working location: High Tech Park - Dist 9 HCMC
Shuttle bus: pick up at Dist 1
|Job Title||Finance Manager|
|Salary||VND 35 - 40 mil Gross|
|Job Description||Reporting / Accounting / Internal Controls:
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reporting, intercompany reconciliation and supporting schedules/forms in time.
- Finalize statutory audits latest by March. No material issues in reporting package.
- Ensure invoices are paid in time, no backlog in handling invoices
- Record expenses when incurred, ensure proper accruals; ensure proper revenue recognition with monthly WIP recording
- Fixed Assets: prepare and initiate action plan to improve quality of information on fixed assets
- Secure internal controls according to recommendations in KGD and maintain zero internal control incidents. Need to pay attention month closing procedures, make sure all steps are followed and documented.
- Standardized accounting and reporting of costs within operating Business Unit (BU): ensure accounting and reporting in line with Group recommendations.
- Implement group SCOA framework for acquisitions and adopt local management P&Ls to SCOA
- Proactively support BU Managers (BUMA); quickly reply to questions / requests
- Secure an adequate and timely reporting of quarterly overhead and support any further development of cost centers reporting
Cash management / Treasury
- Manage the cash according to the Group recommendations as per KGD incl. no excess cash/deficits, not exceeding cash pool limits, no loans between operating companies, zero intercompany overdues, etc.
- Secure adequate funding for each legal entity.
- Organize / support the dunning/collection process to limit overdues.
- Provide information/challenge BUMAs to improve NWC-management & achievement of target DSOs / NWC% as per budget.
- Ensure DPO, DSO meet agreed targets.
- Secure the payroll process, information and treatment is in line with the local requirements.
- File all relevant documents for all legal entities in DMS in time.
Tax / Legal
- File tax returns in time.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- 2020 budgets well prepared and documented (VN / SG).
Finance integration into NSC
- Support other growth project in Vietnam, Singapore: new internal / legal entities, acquisition integration, financial planning.
- At least Bachelor in finance /accounting.
- Distinguished ranking graduated from universities.
- Being recognized by employer as outstanding employee, having achievement during employment.
- At least 5-year experience in the same role in foreign companies.
- Hard work, proactive, open minded, responsive, well organized, time management, cautious and honest.
- Autonomously working, team supervision and leading skills.
- Teamwork, high responsibility.
- Knowledge on Singapore Accounting Standard is preferable.
- Must be fluent in speaking English, Good at writing English.
- Good at computer skill, Excel is a MUST.
Phone: 078 731 3626