#2001 - Finance Manager
|Job Title||Finance Manager|
|Job Description||Chief Financial Officer is a leading position that manages financial matters in companies and business. They are also responsible to the General Director for the financial management work in the enterprise.
The role of the CFO is primarily in the areas of financial management, including: Researching, analyzing, implementing and dealing with problems encountered in financial relationships within a business of company.
From there, formulate financial plans, exploit and use effectively capital. Issue warnings about threats to businesses through financial analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience (Audit experience in big 4 is a plus )
- Proficient in office computer, good use of accounting software.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Advance level of Excel, overall MS Office (Word, PowerPoint…)
- Excellent communication and time management skills, problem solving
- Team work and positive attitude and appearance appropriate in business office
- Self-motivated, capable of driving changes and initiatives
- Good team player who is hands-on, committed and responsible and can deliver with tight
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to document and implement processes and
Ms. Hoang Nguyen