#2009 - Technical Regulatory Supervisor (Beauty)
|Company Name||A Tiro's client|
|Industry||Trading - Commerce|
|Description||An international company in the field of cosmetics and nutritions trading.|
|Job Title||Technical Regulatory Supervisor (Beauty)|
|Job Description||1. Registration & Regulatory assessment report:
- Prepare PIF for Cosmetic and Home Care and ready for regulator audit.
- Do cosmetics notification/registration at DAV system, and monitor them until approval is granted.
- Support Marketing to review the print aids.
- Support the RDC/shops/factory in the south region during the surprised audit by the Service of Industry and Trade or the market watch.
2. Regulatory Policy Influence:
- Monitor the regulation change to have proper RPI.
3. Adverse Event Complaint Handling:
- Collaborate with QA in handling AE complaint.
- Report the non-serious AE complaints to ABG every quarter.
|Function||Legal & Compliance|
- Bachelor or Master of Pharmacy, Chemistry or other relevant major.
- Know how to do notification at DAV.
- Demonstrate general technical competency.
- Possess a deep, thorough understanding of regulatory requirements & government agencies.
- Able to communicate with and lead a team of diverse talents.
- Must be fluent in verbal & written English and Vietnamese.
- Be proactive and action oriented.
- Be experts in risk assessment.
- Be accessible.
- Min 02-year-experience & familiar with the Vietnamese consumer goods market, in particular, cosmetics and homecare products.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383757794