#2010 - Nutrition Consultant - Training Supervisor (HCM)
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Description||A company in FMCG|
|Job Title||Nutrition Consultant - Training Supervisor (HCM)|
|Salary||VND 20 - 30 mil Gross|
|Job Description||Takes responsibility for:
• Accountable for all training operations regarding assigned products within assigned regions to strengthen and leverage the qualified Distributor forces.
• Deliver product training courses (Product training course, New Product training courses, special training courses…).
• Recruit, training and manage Trainer forces.
• Design product training material for offline & online courses.
• Design product training courses on E - learning system.
• Support other projects in training department.
1. Accountable for training operations under the assigned category
• Delivery business training to distributions according to master plan.
• Consult distributions’ queries and complaints regarding business plans & policies.
• Collect information and generate training reports for assigned regions and category.
• Prepare and make training supporting material ready for trainees.
2. Training plan and program development
• Conduct TNA and develop training plans to enhance Distributors’ knowledge of products.
• Liaise with Internal functions (Marketing, Regional Sales) to design, resource, develop and deliver new training programs and training supporting material which meet the needs of Distributor groups and are consistent with the business overall training plan.
• Compile handbooks, manuals, guides and other materials so that training programs are delivered with high quality resources.
• Bachelor’s Degree of Biochemistry or Biology Technology.
• Work with vendor/ third parties for designing course outline/content and monitor part-time trainer.
• Understanding of direct selling industry and experience in conduct training for distributors.
• Good at communication & presentation skills.
• Good command of spoken & written forms in both English and Vietnamese.
• Time and work management.
• Good customer focus & relationship management.
• Well organized, result oriented and able to work under high pressure.
• Positive attitude & high level of maturity.
• Ability to learn.
• Change management & building partnership.
• Willing to travel frequently.
Phone: 078 731 3626