#2012 - IT Business Analyst
|Job Title||IT Business Analyst|
|Career Level||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Job Description||GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION
Working closely with the business unit and other internal IT resources, this role is pivotal in ensuring that business systems cater for the changing business requirement. Appraise change requests and associated documentation for effective development and implementation of these requests. Follow up and effectively resolve any technical, business, software release and implementation issues
RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Administration of System Change Requests and Problem reports.
• Present well to do showing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations & solutions to fit to the business needs
• Provide business analysis of user requirements and associated systems and to prepare all the necessary documentation such as Validation Plan/Protocol, User Requirement, Design, Test plan/cases/scripts/report, User Manual, etc.
• Prepare User Manuals and deliver training to end users at shop floor operations. Provide super users & end users support
• Ensure compliances to the site and global Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
• Coordination of software releases, based on global direction and timetable.
• Ensure prompt remedial action and accurate investigation and reporting of all accidents and incidents.
|Function||IT – Information Technology|
|Working Location||Dong Nai|
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science / Information system Management / Software Engineering
• Knowledge in SDLC methodologies within a regulated environment with excellent documentation skill.
• Minimum two years’ experience supporting/implementing ERP for manufacturing.
• Experience in supporting/using medium or large-scale ERP system, with exposure to commercial integrated applications covering areas of Commercial, Distribution, Finance and Business Intelligence.
• Experience in SDLC methodologies within a regulated environment with excellent documentation skill.
• Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word. Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
• Excellent English writing skills and verbal skills.
• Locally based candidates are preferred.
Cell Phone: 0765760117