#2016 - Sustaining Electrical Engineer
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An multinational company in electrical/electronics manufacturing|
|Job Title||Sustaining Electrical Engineer|
|Job Description||• Support transfer activities of existing designs from one manufacturing location to another.
• Support transfers of new designs from R&D to production.
• Engage with the sourcing team and suppliers to resolve pricing, delivery, and technical issues
• Work with the RMA group in the evaluation of field failures, support root cause analysis activities and implement corrective actions through design changes when required.
• Provide technical expertise and solutions to problems identified by customers as a result of using company products in their system applications.
• Execute design changes while following company Product Development Process from Design Requirements thru Design Verification/Validation, Customer Acceptance and Release to Production.
• Design of DC/DC, AC/DC switch mode power supplies utilizing various power conversion topologies.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team (PCB layout, Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing and Quality engineering) to during the design process.
• Selection of raw materials, components and suppliers based on product performance specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements.
|Working Location||Binh Duong|
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
• 5+ years design experience in industrial or consumer electronics industries, preferably in developing AC/DC power delivery products. Experience with High voltage design is desired.
• Knowledge of power conversion topologies and EMI filter design.
• Working knowledge of circuit design, simulation and PCB layout.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Altium, PADs and Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and a strong sense of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, detail oriented and deadline-driven environment.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383757794