#2021 - Automotive Embedded Software - Management Trainee Program
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Industry||Automotive - Motor vehicle - Parts|
|Description||A multinational company in the field of automotive technologies|
|Job Title||Automotive Embedded Software - Management Trainee Program|
|Job Description||- Understanding & Evaluating Business Requirements of company customers / global customers
- Market analysis and identification of potential customers
- Realization of projects in time, budget, scope and quality to strategize & streamline the Deliverables in line with business requirements
- Planning and Implementing company standards and approved solutions
- Project Management tasks, Process and Technology Responsibility
- Handling complete software projects as a Software project manager / Delivery manager.
|Function||IT - Software|
- MBA and postgraduate studies welcome but not essential.
- Excellent academic achievements 1 to 5 years of experience in embedded systems development, Automation, Tools & automotive technologies.
- Exposure to Product development and engineering processes.
- Automotive domain knowledge is preferred but not essential.
- Overview and program management of business application projects.
- At least 3-month-international experience (for studying, interning or working).
- Excellent spoken and written English, Japanese is a plus.
- Good Communication, negotiations & conflict management skills.
- Leadership potential and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Initiative and a high level of commitment.
- Intercultural orientation.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383 757 794