#2025 - North Sales Manager - Coatings
|Company Name||A Tiro's client|
|Industry||Trading - Commerce|
|Description||An international company in the field of paint|
|Job Title||North Sales Manager - Coatings|
|Job Description||• Effectively engage, develop and lead own sales management team.
• Roll-out segment sales programs (including sales process-related knowledge and tools) and implement corporate projects.
• Develop and execute sales strategies in the market place and deliver expected top and bottom line results for the segment in the allocated region.
• Plan, monitor and periodically report on execution of major sales activities conducted with regard to indirect and direct sales channel.
• Identify significant business opportunities, pinpoint existing and/or potential problem areas and assist field force where appropriate.
• Provide demand forecast for regional segment sales plans in line with the business IBP processes.
• Drive Continuous Improvement across the organization to generate value to customers – Service, capability, efficiency and productivity.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams including support to the relevant key account teams to execute their sales plans and deliver against desired service levels new developments.
• Provide support and leadership to sales, customer services and technical teams by showing vision, putting in resources to ensure high service levels and operational efficiency.
• Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related field. Masters of Business Administration in related field preferred.
• At least 10 years experience is B2B sales. Knowledge & experience in Paints and coatings industry is a plus.
• Strong communication in both English and Vietnamese. Korean/ Chinese speaking is an advantage.
• Expert in stakeholder management, leadership & project management.
• Decision making, creating value propositions, results – orientation.
• Good commercial and business acumen, basic understanding of cross functional processes and financial concepts related to sales and cost to serve.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383 757794