#2026 - Branch Manager (Hanoi)
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An international company in the field of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries|
|Job Title||Branch Manager (Hanoi)|
|Salary||35,000,000 - 40,000,000 Gross|
|Job Description||To lead and expand the business unit (or branch) of company in Vietnam along the agreed upon strategy and you will strive to exceed business expansion and profitability goals.
• Develop the Business Unit activities through organic growth to meet and exceed the performance objectives, while meeting annually agreed EBITA growth objectives (Budget) and be responsible the the P&L.
• Improve operational efficiency at laboratories. Streamline the operational processes and make good use of IT so as to achieve high efficiency. Support the development, implementation and optimal use of the new Laboratory Information Management System and ensure its efficient usage at all levels of the laboratory to improve productivity, profitability and quality.
• Hire, motivate, develop and retain excellent Leaders and Employees meeting company preferred personality profile according to the Leadership Charter. Here the focus will be in developing and strengthening the next level of leaders.
• Support the sales process and ensure that the relations with the clients are good and efficient. Attend meetings / audits with key clients at all levels and develop an in depth knowledge of customer requirements through regular meetings.
• Develop the local strategy to grow the business and offer new services upon strategic opportunities.
• Increase profitability to meet best industry standards in all activities.
• Improve the technical and scientific aspects of the business units by ensuring the appropriate development and application of new techniques and business processes.
• Make sure that cross-selling synergies with other company laboratories are being developed.
• Define and agree goals and milestones with your team(s) and ensure goals are defined and communicated to their respective teams. Set up Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor progress. Follow up as appropriate and become hands on if required to ensure achievement of goals.
• Prepare and propose annual budget and 3 years plan. Report on any deviations to agreed upon results and work closely with financial controlling.
• Maintain Customer satisfaction, including of internal customers.
• Guarantee and control that all relevant legal and health & safety requirements are being abided to, in the Business Unit(s) under his/her direct or indirect responsibility, that the accreditations are being maintained and regularly expanded and that all employees act according to company values.
• Lead according to Company Leadership Charter and act as a role model for leadership and staff.
• Female/Male from more than 30 years old.
• University degree with more than 05 years at managerial level, at least 3 years at the similar position.
• Experience in laboratory management.
• Fluently in English (specially in speaking and writing).
• Planning and organizing skill, change management, networking, decision making, human resource management and business acumen.
• Active, high pressure adaptability.
Phone: 078 731 3626