#2035 - Safety Officer
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An international company in the field of chemical.|
|Job Title||Safety Officer|
|Job Description||- Plan and implement Safety policies and programs
Build up Safety policy and other policies related safety matter, i.e. Security, risk management, etc at all company premises.
Conduct risk assessment, provide measures and action plans to prevent and minimizing hazards in the workplace.
Adhere to all the rules and regulations to ensure meet Law requirement.
Promulgate or check the Work Permit of all suppliers/ contractors and control Security activities at all company premises.
Prepare and present reports on accidents/ violations and determine causes as well as address solutions.
Pay periodical visits in company’ premises to check and detect potential hazards in the factory.
Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations.
Coordinate the monthly safety meeting.
- Control PPE
Build up PPE policy and the distribution of PPE for Commercial, Supporting, and Industrial in
Manage, allocate PPE and train for employees how to use PPE.
Contact a reputable and quality personal protective equipment supplier and meet occupational
and environmental safety standards.
- Identify safety training needs, organize and coordinate safety training courses and prepare
training material where appropriate
Identify safety training needs and develop relevant training programs for all of employees.
Follow up the training plan of internal and external resources for safety & Fire-fighting.
Co-ordinate with L&D Specialist to organize safety training courses for employees.
Conduct safety training as part of new employee on-boarding process for safety.
Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics.
Contact the state agencies to conduct periodic fire prevention training.
- Safety Regulatory Auditing & Assessment
Managing the all kind of Environment documents and fire-fighting document and facilities to ensure meet Law requirement.
Translate safety documents, other concerned documents regarding to existing safety activities
on site, chemical M.S.D.S (Material Safety Data Sheet), or weeky meeting.
Update policies relating to Safety matter to ISO and co-ordinate to ISO Supervisor for audit
activities as requirement.
- Team player & team spirit
Maintain and develop good relations with team and of other divisions / departments in order to
realize follow action plans to resolve issues and to keep abreast information and latest update.
|Function||Env. - Health - Safety|
|Working Location||Binh Duong|
- University degree, preferably major in Occupational Health & Safety or Environmental.
- Minimum 3-year experience in equivalent position. Experience in HSE at multinational company is an
- Understanding in manufacturing in coating and chemical industry.
- Certified to work in OHS position.\
- Good command of spoken and written. English TOIEC – Upper Intermediate ≥ 605.
- Fluent in MS (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good interpersonal, analytical and advisory skills.
- Able to work responsibly, collaboratively and eager to learn.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383 757 794