#2036 - Technical Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An international company in the field of chemical.|
|Job Title||Technical Manager|
|Job Description||Pre-sales technical support to the Commercial team (Sales & Marketing)
- Responsible for product/application decisions in business opportunities identified by the commercial team and work with operation teams to address quickly technical issues in order to meet the customers’ requirement to ultimately maximize the business with them to achieve growth target and customer satisfaction’s objectives.
- Coordinate with Operations on drafting of technical data and preparation of Technical Specification to increase the sales opportunity.
- Lead and coordinate with the Customer Service team to execute mock up/product testing for Project and OEM teams as required during tender process or as aligned with the specification to meet the customers’ evaluation criteria.
- Standardize technical literatures (part of sales tools) for sales presentations and deliver product presentation to customers.
- Promote company’ products/applications to company’s business partners including distributors, dealers, investors, contractors, interior designers, painters or end-users through regular visits (with sales), follow-up, response and consultation to technical enquiries in order to increase the sales opportunities.
Technical support during contract execution to the Commercial team
- Perform site inspection, evaluate alternatives and develop corrective actions/solutions to address technical situations, if any to ensure a satisfactory commissioning.
- Take necessary actions to prevent or eliminate problems with the paint or paint systems in the field during the contract execution.
- Introduce, guide, supervise main contractors and painters during the paint stage on how to use/execute the painting system and undertake turnkey painting contract with contractors and undertake turnkey painting contract with contractors.
Joint responsibility with Customer Service Manager
- Serve in an advisory capacity for R&D (and QC) team on formulation, using of raw material and trouble shooting of paint quality to support timely introduction and commercialization of new products/applications in the market place.
- Conduct technical training for Sales force and Retailers, Customers, Contractors, Painters, Project Dealers and Specifiers.
- Deliver technical presentations to promote company’ products/applications at customers’ events.
- Enhance customers’ experience through stably-qualified products, technical innovatives and customer service level.
- University degrees, preferably major in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. NACE is an advance.
- Minimum 5–year experience in Coating technology including extensive knowledge and understanding of paint formulation, paint application and manufacturing processes.
- Understand Paint & Coating products in VN market and customers for both retails, projects and OEM business.
- Problem solving, analytical and influencing skill.
- Strong written/verbal/presentation skills in English. TOIEC Upper Intermediate score > 650.
- Good interpersonal skill and collaborative style.
- Able to work under pressure, respect the deadline and result-oriented.
- Willing to travel.
Office Phone: 028 3939 0388
Cell Phone: 0383 757 794