#2056 - Social Media & PR Executive
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Job Title||Social Media & PR Executive|
|Salary||19 - 20 mil Gross|
|Job Description||Social Media:
• Development and management of an overall social media plan, providing clarity on activity, priorities and success metrics/criteria.
• Management of accounts on core social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Zalo…) across all business areas and providing support/amplification for activity by team members in different departments.
• To manage and report on paid social, aimed at improving performance and value for money.
• Management and curation of the company Facebook social media groups (including company branch pages)
• Website management including uploading content, adding links, improving SEO and generating creative assets
• Advising on content creation (internal and external) through feedback analysis keywords, topics and headlines.
• Developing and managing an influencer programme, in order build SEO and increase traffic
• Building backlinks through proactive and reactive engagement with content and media partners, in order to drive SEO
PR & Event
• Proactive management and development of the monthly articles on cooperated online magazines (2-4 articles per month)
• Cooperate with agencies to get company broadcasted on media (TV, online magazines, other social media platforms…)
• Plan and organise small corporate events
• Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
• Manage and follow up with contract signing and payment.
• Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
• Proven experience with social media aministrations (Facebook, Instagram, Zalo etc.)
• Well experienced with Social Advertising
• A creative, commercial yet practical mind
• Excellence in copywriting and editing
• Well experienced with writing PR articles
• Proven experience as public relations specialist or similar position
• Proven experience as event organiser
• A proven track record of organizing successful events
• Proficient in MS Office
• Proficiency in English
• Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
• Able to handle stress and remain calm
• Problem-solving ability
Contact: Ms. Châu
Phone: 078 731 3626