#2057 - Regional Marketing Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Job Title||Regional Marketing Manager|
|Job Description||• Support Commercial Director to deliver business performance and growth of Powder Coatings in South Asia.
• Facilitates the effective and regional Integrated Business Planning Commercial Review by aligning Business unit and country business target/demand planning.
• Develops and manages the demand planning at multiple levels of aggregation for 5-36 months horizons as part of Integrated Business Planning process and drives good ongoing “translation” of the business plans into the demand plan in South Asia, Powder Coatings
• Consolidate/review country monthly market intelligence forecasting data and align regional demand plan with business target and provide input to operation organization with facilitating strategic discussion and the resolution of gabs/issues within the demand/supply stream
• Prepare and provide 0-4 months SKUs level forecast (demand control horizon) to relevant functions for supply and business planning
• Maintain forecast tools or demand plan module on ERP system when available
• Lead demand MDI process by coordinating with Customer Service and Supply Planning team
• Embed global and regional business directions into daily demand control activities & demand plan by focusing on customers.
• In case of any bottleneck or improvements actions, proactively coordinate with relevant functions as strong bridge between sales and operation sides.
• Support plans and closely work with Marketing & Supply Planning
• KPI’s related to demand planning process, and take the improvement actions
• Responsible for facilitation of monthly KPIs review and coordination of improvement actions plans with Customer Services (CS) managers in South East Asia, Powder Coatings
• Coach and develop CS team in South East Asia, create engaging and high competency in South Asia in order to deliver service to our customers
• As per requirements of commercial directors or regional demand manager, coordinate functional meeting to support business directions or improvement actions
|Function||Marketing, PR & Communication|
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Master degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Demand or Supply Planning, or Manufacturing Management role.
• Strong customer focus and orientation, and ability to develop processes that enhance the customer experience (internal customers – sales, as well as external customers)
• Successful track record in taking South Asia regional role. Working experiences in multi-culture multinational companies will be preferred.
• Travel required to sites for training and implementation of integrated planning processes.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to successfully lead a positive change management process
• Excellent people skills
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Sound computer system and analytical skills
Cell Phone: 0939577186