#2063 - Business Unit Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||An international company in the field of testing services for various industries.|
|Job Title||Business Unit Manager|
|Job Description||To lead and expand Environment Testing Business Unit in Vietnam along the agreed upon Strategy. Exceed business expansion and profitability goals.
- Develop the Business Unit activities through organic growth to meet and exceed the performance objectives, while meeting annually agreed growth objectives (Budget) and be responsible the the P&L.
- Develop the strategy to grow the business and offer new services upon strategic opportunities.
Hire, motivate, develop and retain excellent Leaders and Employees meeting company preferred personality profile according to the Leadership Charter.
- Support the sales process and ensure that the relations with the clients are good and efficient.
- Attend meetings / audits with key clients at all levels and develop an in depth knowledge of customer requirements through regular meetings.
- Increase profitability to meet best industry standards in all activities.
- Improve the technical and scientific aspects of the business units by ensuring the appropriate development and application of new techniques and business processes.
- Make sure that cross-selling synergies with other Business Unit(s).
- Define and agree goals and milestones with your team(s) and ensure goals are defined and communicated to their respective teams. Set up Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor progress. Follow up as appropriate and become hands on if required to ensure achievement of goals.
- Prepare and propose annual budget and 3 years plan. Report on any deviations to agreed upon results and work closely with financial controlling.
- Maintain Customer satisfaction, including of internal customers.
- Guarantee and control that all relevant legal and health & safety requirements are being abided to, in the Business Unit(s) under his/her direct or indirect responsibility, that the accreditations are being maintained and regularly expanded and that all employees act according to company's values.
- Lead according to Company Leadership Charter and act as a role model for leadership and staff.
- The candidate is energetic, passionate and strongly business minded professional with a minimum of 10 years of working experience. Full P&L responsibility is preferred but not necessary.
- The candidate has solid experience in Sales, Business Development and proven leadership.
- The candidate has Business services sector experience or has worked in a small / mid-size company operating in a very competitive / low margin sector.
- The candidate has a good understanding of the B2B business model.
- The candidate works effectively in a process driven environment, has demonstrated financial success.
- The candidate should have had a successful, fast track career, with clear career progression but has not yet reached full potential.
- The candidate is a hands-on hard worker, doer with common sense and excellent understanding of financial matters.
- The candidate is a successful people leader, with focus on production, re-engineering and cost reduction.
- The candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, builder, and eager to make the next step.
Vinh Truong - ESS Consultant - Industrial & Manufacturing Sector
Office Phone: 028 39390387
Cell Phone: 0383 757794