Pressure / Safety Relief Valves
About the course:
- This intensive 3‐day course details situations when overpressure may occur, the wide and often confusing types of device on offer, how such devices operate and the many codes, standards and approval authorities to note. Moreover, it brings the delegate through a full spectrum of practical aspects of what they are required to know about PRV and they leave the course equipped with essential knowledge to select, install, maintain, optimize, test, inspect and troubleshoot PRV devices.
- It is essential for the training of instrumentation, maintenance and inspection personnel as well as for the multi‐disciplined training needs of process and manufacturing facilities.
- This training class adopts the following methodologies including Lecture Workshops & Work Presentations, and general discussion in order to achieve maximum teaching quality assurance.
- A former engineer officer in the French merchant marine, has been conducting training seminars for the past 15 years on pressure relief valves - particularly for cryogenic services, oil & gas production and two-phase flow - throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
- He is an expert in the field of pressure relief valves and has been active in the industry for nearly 30 years.
Pleases contact us for further information
Trang Le (Ms.)
Tiro Consulting Services JSC (Vietnam)
Unit 203, 2nd Fl, Lant Building
56-58-60 Hai Ba Trung St., Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
HP: (84) 903 835 903
Office: (84)-8-39390388 Ext:103
Email address: email@example.com Website: www.tiro.com.vn
Register for this course