#2142 - Workshop Manager (Hải Phòng)
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Job Title||Workshop Manager (Hải Phòng)|
|Job Description||Core responsibilities:
HR & HSE management:
• Develops, establishes and implements departmental policies and procedures.
• Ensures efficient utilization of work force, equipment, material; maintains staffing levels as per Company standards.
• Provide technical guidance and enhances knowledge of subordinates on a regular basis.
• Communicates and reviews staff annual performance goals based on corporate direction.
• Effectively communicates, motivates and coaches staff.
• Actively promotes and participates safety & house-keeping inspections through safety talks, meetings and interaction with employees.
• Ensure that the operations of facilities are in conformance to the statutes and regulations of the Occupational Health and Safety act, Environment Regulations and other relevant employment and labor legislation.
• Manage, in autonomy, all days to day production activities to ensure conformance to quality standards, design stipulations, industrial engineering norms, cost standards and delivery commitment to the customers.
• Participates in the development and implementation of the annual budget and operating initiatives which maximizes the overall efficiency, quality, safety and service with the commercial team;
• Develops and implements plans to efficiently use materials, labor & equipment to meet production target in terms of costs and delivery time.
• Continuously monitors production costs and investigates and analyzes variances.
• Maximizes resources and introduces productivity improvements that creates cost effective operations.
• Control production and shipment schedule.
• Control planned material consumption.
• Control levels of buyouts and consumables.
• Coordinates with Sales team, in order to carter to their priority production requirements and guides production planning and scheduling.
• Ensures customer requirements and statutory & regulatory requirements are properly interpreted and complied with.
• Determines work procedures, work schedules and work flow to improve efficiency.
Production process improvement & quality management:
• Maintains processes in compliance with company's quality standards/ systems and requirements.
• Closely monitors/ reviews Quality reports and initiatives necessary actions to minimize cost of quality.
• Coordinates with PM Dept. & QC dept. and leads process/continuous improvement initiatives in the department.
• Establishes metrics & develops systems to monitor process performance.
|Working Location||Hai Phong|
- Local Vietnamese, aged from 35 to 45 years old
- University graduation in the field of Mechanical or Technical Engineering
- Knowledge about steel fabrication, assembling, welding, painting, shipping.
- Minimum 7-year experience in Production in FDI manufacturing company
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD and computer skills
- Excellent in English communication skills
- Team work, leadership, staff management and development, organized, systematic
Mobile: 078 731 3626