#2153 - QC Specialist
|Company Name||Transcosmos Technologic Arts|
|Industry||Customer service and Call center|
|Description||A call center services company|
|Job Title||QC Specialist|
|Salary||16 ml VND|
|Job Description||• QC will be directly responsible of tasks including (but not limited to):
Ensuring Quality Monitoring is done to improve overall quality performance across the project based on the quality standards
Providing feedback and coaching based on quality audits, complaints and seller satisfaction remarks to improve on their communication and overall quality performance
Training CSR’s on soft skills, call handling and communication skills
Providing report and analysis on quality progress to HOCS
Ensuring contact reason categories are tagged correctly
Generating process and guidelines for CSR’s to adhere
Ensuring recoveries are done
Attending calibration and meetings to ensure requirements are on par
Training CSR on new implementations and process changes.
Analyzing the root cause of issue and able to design action plan.
Document Contact Center quality concerns and trends for procedural changes, recommendations and training.
Provide information to assist in the performance feedback (from Supervisors to Agents) and to increase motivation concerning Contact Center quality concerns.
Test products and procedures to establish functionality and effectiveness.
Manage BPO performance to achieve KPIs of productivity, CSAT, CQM
Other duties as assigned
• At least 1 year experience developing and implementing quality assurance programs in a call center environment
• Experience persuading audience and front line employees to support new initiatives
• Experience in providing performance feedback
• Experience managing and driving team calibration to QA requirement
• Good at English
• Good at MS Office and CRM systems
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skill
• Ability to solve problems quickly and independently while working in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional listening skills
• Intermediate to advanced reporting skills
• Excellent ability to identify and analyze data for trends
• Excellent time management
• Ability to multitask and perform in constantly changing environment
• Strong organizational, planning, prioritization skills