#2121 - Marketing Director
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Industry||Epayment, Fintech, F&B|
|Description||An international company in Epayment, Fintech, F&B industry|
|Job Title||Marketing Director|
|Job Description||Reporting to the CEO, member of the executive committee for The Company, the Marketing Director is
- consolidate and improve value proposition (Relevancy, Quantified value, differentiation)
- designing and developing differentiating digital products and services with a state of the art
customer experience, and promoting the offers on all touch points.
- creating efficient synergies by leveraging relevant digital expertise.
- Defines together with the Executive Committee our Marketing vision and roadmap across the
coming years embracing digital solutions, in line with The Company strategy and BRS Products
- Embeds our Corporate Responsibility commitments in our Marketing strategy and products
roadmaps ▪ Acts as a Role model in the collaboration with all departments especially with IT,
Sales and Customer care to ensure great experience
- Strategic Marketing: assesses markets and ensures regular competition watch, reviews product
portfolio, defines products value proposition for our 3 stakeholders, as well as market
- Product Marketing: based on product roadmaps improves and differentiates value proposition
of our products to increase brand preference, defines and ensures product features and digital
assets developments together with IT teams thanks to relevant market insights & customers
feedbacks. Closely works with our Customer Experience & care team to constantly improve
customer experience along the whole journey of our 3 stakeholders.
- Digital Marketing: continues digitalizing our stakeholder’s experience (acquisition and retention)
and orchestrates the relevant content at relevant moment, manages our digital assets
optimization, reinforces/implements B2B/B2M/B2C marketing orchestration and lead
- Communication and Brand content: develops brand awareness, choice and preference
- Operational marketing: supports Sales and Merchants’ teams performance with relevant
materials, training and tools (incl CRM system data & campaigns)
- Business development and partnerships: fosters innovation through building partnerships to
enrich our offers ▪ Set the base for CX approach
- Builds and adapts an effective and efficient organization and common ways of working for both
countries, KPI driven and focused on delivery for improved ROI and customer satisfaction.
- To lead, embark and empower staff through effective and open communication, manager coach
attitude, regular recognition feedback and a high sense of purpose, in order to improve
employee experience hence business results.
- Through training & coaching ensures that employees are equipped with the right skills,
knowledge, attitude, level of delegation and empowerment to provide the best results
- Promotes collaboration and cooperation with other departments to roll out seamless flows
across the company to satisfy our customers
Complies with all company related policies, procedures and legal requirements in both
• Several years of experience in performing a senior marketing function (Marketing
Director, Senior Marketing Manager, Growth Marketing Director ...)
• An important advantage is the knowledge of the specificity of work in B2B / B2C
marketing – Also experience in payment/fintech/digital marketplaces as a plus.
• Experience in both leading cross-functional, game-changing and/or transformational
initiatives and exceeding key goals as well as ability to create clarity around an aligned
• Proven track record of leading continuous improvement and driving change
• Experience in the process of digital transformation and in an organization that created
the possibility of implementing projects at the interface between Marketing and IT
• Practice in tools such as CRM Salesforce, marketing automation solutions (Hubspot),
communication in digital channels, work in the eCommerce channel, targeting tools,
data analysis and communication personalization.
• Project management for the development of new products and offers for customers •
Leadership - creating a vision, inspiring, motivating
• A wider view, anticipating market trends, a sense of observation, curiosity, flexibility,
• Results oriented, strong analytical skills and data driven approach to monitoring &
• Analysis and synthesis skills
• Manager Hands on - the ability to function in flat structures
• Ability to work in rapidly changing environments • Experience in working in an
• Higher education
• Very good command of English language
• Strong team spirit, service spirit and spirit of progress
• Excellent communication skills – ability to speak in a highly articulate and influential
• Capacity to travel – position based Vietnam.
Mobile: 078 731 3626