#2165 - Senior Customer Service Staff
|Company Name||NNR GLOBAL LOGISTICS (VIETNAM) CO., LTD|
|Industry||Logistic & Supply Chain|
|Description||A 3rd party provides logistics service for manufacturing companies. The candidates will work at client's side as assigned. This position is for a client located at Phu My Zone, Ba Ria Vung Tau|
|Job Title||Senior Customer Service Staff|
|Career Level||Senior staff|
|Job Description|| Sales development section support:
• Support sell logistics services including Air freight/ Sea Freight/ Express, Customs clearance and other relevant services...
• Build and maintain good relationship with shipping lines, master consolidators in order for pricing activities.
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
• Study, Search, Update of market intelligence, quotations, presentations, concepts, etc... to look for business opportunities
• Promoting sales of total logistics services
• Regular meeting customers to understand business requirements and address those needs by all means
• Conduct sales planning and follow up in line with company sales targets, objectives and strategies
• Safeguard company’s margin by increasing shipped volume
• Explore new business within current customers or related parties
• Well coordination with NNR HCM Sales team to promote more biz chance in Ba Ria Vung Tau and nearby areas.
• Well coordinate with HCM OPS & Logs team to support customers for related services in Ba Ria Vung Tau and nearby areas.
• Other tasks as assigned
|Function||Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution|
|Working Location||Ba Ria - Vung Tau|
• Education: Graduated from University / College majoring in foreign economic relations, marine transport economics, foreign trade or related majors.
• Experienced in forwarding business, having at least 3-5 year working experience in the same position is preferred.
• Knowledge of freight & local operations. Sales experience in forwarding & logistics preferable.
• Sense of responsibility, team work ,motivated and ambitious
• Willing to learn and develop within the company structure
• Qualified references from within the industry which will be verified.
• English competency.
• Good practice of Microsoft office tools.
Office Phone: 090.678.0369